Early Bird Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization that runs solely on funding from our wonderful donors. If you are interested in helping fund our efforts to support the past, present and future NICU families in Lexington hospitals, please consider a one time only OR recurring donation! Here’s how you can donate:
- Quick and Easy online donation using PayPal:
- Mail checks to:
Early Bird Foundation, Inc.
c/o Lyndsey Lewis
2908 Sandersville Rd. Lexington KY 40511
WISH LIST for those wanting to donate physical items:
- Individual sized snacks (chips, cookies, crackers, raisins, granola bars, etc)
- New children’s books- NICU Specific Storybooks for sale on Amazon are especially valued by parents.
- Preemie Clothes
- Gift Cards- Restaurant gift cards, Gas Cards, $25 Visa Gift Cards
- Travel-sized hand sanitizers and hand moisturizers
Ideas for the items listed above can be viewed, purchased and delivered directly to our organization through this link to our Amazon wish list: http://a.co/j0i4v5b
**NICU Storybook Drive for September’s NICU Awareness Month: These special NICU themed Storybook will be collected through the third week of September to be donated to our local NICUs on NICU Give Day, September 28th! Our goal is 120 books so every NICU bed in Lexington receives one! Follow the link listed to our wish list of books and order one today!
Early Bird Foundation, Inc. is an IRS approved 501c(3) public charity. Donations to Early Bird Foundation, Inc. are tax deductible as allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility. EIN 82-3458183